This is Pillsbury's million dollar recipe winner! It is Fantastic! I could eat this whole Torte if I did not have to share with everyone else!
1/3 cup low-fat sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 (18.25-oz.) pkg. Devil's Food Cake Mix
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/3 cup oil
1 (15-oz.) can sliced pears in light syrup, drained
1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts or pecans
2 teaspoons water
1 (17-oz.) jar butterscotch caramel ice cream topping
1/3 cup milk
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. In small saucepan, combine filling ingredients; cook over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
2. In large bowl, combine cake mix, cinnamon and oil; blend at low speed for 20 to 30 seconds or until crumbly. (Mixture will be dry.)
3. Place pears in blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade; cover and blend until smooth.
4. In another large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the cake mix mixture, pureed pears and eggs; beat at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Spread batter evenly in sprayed pan. Drop filling by spoonfuls over batter. Stir nuts and water into remaining cake mix mixture. Sprinkle over filling.
5. Bake at 350°F. for 45 to 50 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 10 minutes. Remove sides of pan. Cool 1 1/2 hours or until completely cooled.
6. In small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; cook over medium-low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until well blended, stirring occasionally. Just before serving, spoon 2 tablespoons warm sauce onto each individual dessert plate. Top each with wedge of torte. If desired, serve with ice cream and garnish with chocolate curls.
I made Twice Baked Potatoes for dinner last night, Beau said that they were possibly his favorite food ever! (I didn't get to take a picture of them)
4 large russet potatoes, about a pound each
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbsp butter, softened
1 packet Onion Soup mix
1 cup Cheese
1 small can Chopped Green Chillies
1 small can Sliced Olives
1. Bake the Potatoes
Turn the oven to 400 degrees. Scrub the potatoes clean. Poke the tines of the fork into the potato several times. Spray the potato with Pam. Place directly onto the top or middle rack of the oven. Cook about 1 hour and 15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through.
2. Allow the potatoes to get cool to the touch. Slice the potato in half, Use a spoon to scoop out the inside of the potato, forming a potato "canoe" leave about 1/4" of the potato on the skin.
3. Place the scooped out potato inside the sour cream, milk, and butter in a large bowl. Mash with a potoato masher. Mix in the onion soup mix, cheese, green chillies, olives into the bowl.
4. Spoon the potatoe mixture back into the potato shells.
5. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place potatoes onto cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until heated through.