- 4 large russet potatoes, about a pound each
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1 packet Onion Soup mix
- 1 cup Cheese
- 1 small can Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 small can Sliced Olives
Turn the oven to 400 degrees. Scrub the potatoes clean. Poke the tines of the fork into the potato several times. Spray the potato with Pam. Place directly onto the top or middle rack of the oven. Cook about 1 hour and 15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through.
2. Allow the potatoes to get cool to the touch. Slice the potato in half, Use a spoon to scoop out the inside of the potato, forming a potato "canoe" leave about 1/4" of the potato on the skin.
3. Place the scooped out potato inside the sour cream, milk, and butter in a large bowl. Mash with a potoato masher. Mix in the onion soup mix, cheese, green chillies, olives into the bowl.
4. Spoon the potatoe mixture back into the potato shells.
5. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place potatoes onto cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until heated through.