Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pasta Salad

This is an oh my gosh kind of salad. This is seriously the best salad in the whole world. I made it for my husband, Beau's graduation. It is so tasty. I love the sugaring of the pecans....delicious. Everyone that try's it asks for 2nds, and 3rd's. When making this salad you must use Lite House Ceaser Salad dressing, it does not taste good with the other brands. Try it and let me know what you think!


1 cup chopped pecans or slivered almonds
½ cup sugar
1 head of romaine lettuce
1 bag bow tie pasta, cooked
2 grilled chicken breasts (Grill with garlic salt)
Fresh grated parmesan cheese 1 cup
Caesar salad dressing (must be lite house) 1 bottle
Heat pecans with sugar in a frying pan until lightly browned. Set aside. Combine lettuce, pasta, cheese, chicken, and pecans. Chill add dressing just before serving.

1 comment: