Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chicken Roll-Ups





My friend Amelia told me that she had the best chicken roll=up recipe. I tweaked it a little and made it my own. It was so good, Beau and I loved it so much, it was hard to get enough. We kept on eating it even though we were so full!
2 pkg. crescent rolls
6 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
4 oz can mushrooms
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cup chicken, cooked and cubed
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp dried onions
3 green onions chopped
2 tsp Italian seasoning

Mix all ingredients in bowl. and mix spoonful of mixture in center of each roll. Start at fat end and roll. Seal edges.
4 tbs melted butter
Italian bread crumbs

Dip in melted butter and roll in dressing

Place in cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

Topping:
1 can cram of mushroom soup
1/2 cup whipping cream.

Mix topping ingredients. Heat and serve over cooked roll ups.

1 comment:

  1. These look so good! I can't wait to try out this recipe for my family.

    ReplyDelete