Monday, August 3, 2009

Spinach Pizza and Pesto Recipe

I got this recipe from my blogger friend Lauren she is seriously the funniest girl! Her blog is probably the best blog that I have ever read, usually when I read it I am on the floor laughing! She also is an amazing cook, the other day she shared a recipe with the blog world and I listened... Here we go...
I made this pizza dough...

Ingredients
Tomatoes
Olive Oil
Garlic Salt
Baby Spinach
4 slices Prosciutto
3/4 cup Part Skim Ricotta
Pesto-my pesto sauce recipe is below
Mozzarella

Slice the tomatoes very thin and cover the entire dough surface with the tomatoes

drizzle a small amount of olive oil and top with garlic salt on top of tomatoes
lay down plenty of baby spinach on top of tomatoes

lay down the 4 slices of Prosciutto cut up
Mix the 3/4 cup Ricotta with the Pesto

Dollup the Ricotta mixture on top of spianch
sprinkle with mozzarella



Lion House Pesto Sauce
1 cup parley, packed
1 or 2 cloves garlic
1tsp grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup olive oil

Mix all ingredients in a blender

1 comment: