This guacamole is so yummy! Beau and I seriously ate all of it in one night, it was that good! Great with tortilla chips! I got this recipe from Better Homes and Garden.
* 2 medium roma tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
* 1/4 of a small red onion, finely chopped
* 1 or 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 ripe avocados, seeded, peeled, and coarsely mashed
* Tortilla chips
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in avocados. Cover the surface with plastic wrap. Chill for up to 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips.
2. Makes 2 cups (sixteen 2-tablespoon servings)
This recipe also tastes great with fajitas
Watermelon Jello Shots – 2 Ways
7 hours ago